Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothing Going On


There has also been much inaction since I’ve been away on my faculty retreats.

1. Hillary ‘Bigot’ Clinton just won’t go away. I am particularly intrigued, however, by an Obama-Edwards ticket.

2. Flavor Flav’s sitcom ‘Under One Roof’ just won’t go away. Oh, look. There is an episode promo for this series on now…gag… I just threw up my mouth.

3. Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick just won’t go away. This isn’t just about text messages that would make R. ‘sex me’ Kelly blush. Rather, this is about corruption, criminal spending, the firing of do-gooders, and lying. This is about a leader who let his city decline so much that 911 operators hang up on you in emergencies, police won’t come out on calls, broken water mains and collapsed roads go without repair, pit bull fights rage in broad daylight, garbage goes uncollected, property values are in the negatives…Detroit is a great city, and it deserves a honest, visionary leader.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

crooks. rage and bitterness kill us early. nice blog, do check me out one day when u can rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, please comment and fell free to
Blog Roll Me